What to do if Mozilla Firefox cannot load XPCOM?
The primary reason why Mozilla Firefox cannot load XPCOM is because of a failed Firefox update. You can refer to the steps below to update Firefox and then try again:
• Click the menu button in your Firefox browser.
• Go to the Help section and select About Firefox.
• Wait for the About Mozilla Firefox window to open.
• Firefox will check automatically for the latest updates.
• When the download is complete, you can click ‘Restart’ to finish updating Firefox.
If you find that the XPCOM error continues even after the update you can call the Mozilla Firefox support number and ask for assistance.